Superyacht Venus, the 78 metre Feadship that was designed by Philippe Starck for the late Steve Jobs, has been delivered to her owners, and was photographed our friend Giovanni Romero in Gibraltar this weekend. After taking on fuel in Gibraltar, the yacht made her way to the Canary Islands, before crossing the Atlantic.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA