78m superyacht Amaryllis in West Palm Beach
Seen here in the Rybovich Marina in South Florida in June, is the 78 metre Abeking & Rasmussen superyacht Amaryllis. Launched in November 2011 at the German shipyard, Amaryllis was designed by Reymond Langton, who worked on both her interior end exterior areas. She features a timeless Corinthia blue hull, with a masculine yet elegant profile. She shares a nearly identical design with her three sisters, C2 (2008), Eminence (2008) and Titan (2010).
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA