Superyacht RoMea in Monaco
The 81.8m RoMea was built at the German shipyard Abeking & Rasmiussen and delivered in June this year. She shares a similar exterior design with her sister ship, KIbo, both designed by Terence Disdale Design Ltd. Her 12 guests are accommodated across 6 guest suites and a forward facing full-beam owner’s suite on the upper deck. Some of her on board features include two cinemas; one in the main salon and another outside on bridge deck aft, and a spa saloon on the upper deck. RoMea is for charter through Imperial Yachts, with weekly charter rates starting at EUR 875,000. Here she is seen entering Monaco’s Port Hercule ahead of the 2015 Monaco Yacht Show.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA