The 85.6 metre Oceanco Y708, which is now named St. Princess Olga, has arrived in Gibraltar, which leads us to believe she is now delivered. St. Princess Olga’s sleek silhouette, possessing the smooth exterior lines by Igor Lobanov, compliments her projected modern interior design by Alberto Pinto.
In addition to Oceanco’s in-house build and engineering team, the interior construction benefits from the partnership with renowned Northern-European interior specialists.
This morning we asked Oceanco to comment on this latest delivery, but the yard has declined to comment on the project.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA