One of our readers has send us this picture, of the 85.6 metre Oceanco Y708, which according to her AIS signal, was on seatrials off the Dutch coast today. Y708’s sleek silhouette, possessing the smooth exterior lines by Igor Lobanov, compliments her projected modern interior design by Alberto Pinto. In addition to Oceanco’s in-house build and engineering team, the interior construction benefits from the partnership with renowned Northern-European interior specialists.
Oceanco can’t provide us with any additional information on the vessel, the name of which has not yet been released, and is still being convered, and therefore we will not disclose any further details on the superyacht at present.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA