Superyacht designer Abdulbaki Senol has send us rendering of an exciting new superyacht design. The yacht measures 90 metres and was created to provide the owner and guests with maximum levels of comfort and luxury.
The yacht has an unusual, and refreshing layout. Not only the master stateroom, but also five VIP cabins have been designed with private dining areas on their own fixed balcony. These VIP cabins have been placed at an angle, nad have large panaromic panaromic windows.
The owner's cabin, located forward on the upper deck, can best be described as palatial. It has a ceiling height of 3.2 metres, and a private fordeck, with a large Jacuzzi surrounded by sunpads. A fully equipped office, and private saloon are all part of the master stateroom.
Four more double cabins are located on the maindeck. The main aft deck features a large swimmingpool.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA