Feadship chose the 19th of August to move their latest project, hull 1006, from the Slob yard in Papendrecht to the Feadship yard in Makkum, located north of Amsterdam. This coincided with the first day of Sail Amsterdam, as the hull was towed through the same waterways as thousands of other participating boats.
The hull will now go in hiding for another two years, and will emerge again in 2017 following her completion by Feadship’s crew. The 96 metre is the owner’s second Feadship, who commissioned the yacht with a large swimming pool and special helicopter hangar on board.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA