Feadship has delivered the largest Feadship to date. The 99-metre masterpiece was created by the Feadship yard in Makkum and is also the largest superyacht ever built in the Netherlands. More than four years in the making, project ‘Dream’, was launched in February, and has now been named Madame Gu.
Although unconfirmed, Madame Gu is most likely delivered to the same owner of the 58 metre Amels Gu, which very recently was renamed Lady Gulya.
The yacht is currently enroute to Gibraltar. We expect to publish photos of her arrival there later this week.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA