Photo: Didier Dibdairbus
Having recently undergone a few cosmetic changes, the newly styled Hampshire II has recently been spotted in Monaco sporting a fresh look. The once all-white Feadship motor yacht is now dressed in a formal deep blue hull finish with gold embellishment on her bow to seal the deal. Measuring 78.5 metres in length, Hampshire II was launched in 2012 and built to a design by RWD who is behind both the exterior and interior look of the vessel. On deck she features a crow’s nest for panoramic views, a beach club designed to facilitate the owner’s passion for windsurfing and sailing, and a helicopter pad on the foredeck which converts into a netted playing field for basketball, tennis, baseball or badminton.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA