German photographer Carl Groll went out with a small plane this morning to take aerial photos of A (previously project Sigma / SF 99) after she had left her building shed again. The most notable change is the new color of her funnels, sporting a silver color now. On this new photo we can also clearly see the heli platform on the bow as well as the large pool on the aft deck.
More to follow, stay tuned!
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA