Earlier this summer the Lemwerder based shipyard Abeking & Rasmussen launched a new 78 metre superyacht. We can now reveal she is named Amaryllis. One of our readers took some of the first photos of this blue hulled superyacht.
Very little information is known at present; however the exterior lines of the yacht are drawn by Reymond Langton Design, who also designed her sisterships Eminence, C2 and Titan. The yachts all share the same basic lines, but still have slight variations in the exterior design, such as the window arrangements and the mastdesign.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA