Superyacht Secret in St. Maarten
The impressive 82.3 metre superyacht Secret was built by German shipyard Abeking & Rasmussen in 2013 to a design by Sam Sorgiovanni with an interior by J.W. Harris, whom has worked together with the owners before on their previous yacht, the 61.2m Feadship named Secret, now Majestic. Here she is seen spending time at anchor off the island of St. Maarten.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA