In Germany last week, Abeking & Rasmussen’s 74-metre project 6502 made an appearance as the vessel was moved into its final build shed. On schedule for completion in June 2018, the yacht has now entered a critical construction phase with less than 12 months till launch.
Hull 6502 will be equipped with six guest cabins on lower deck, a master suite on main deck, and an Observation Lounge on the Upper Deck. Above the semi-sunken wheelhouse lies an 8-metre-long swimming on the generous Sun Deck.
The efficient hull with its fine entry and so-called ‘Atlantic bow’ is designed in collaboration between Abeking & Rasmussen, Burgess and Eidsgaard.
The sleek exterior with full-height glass conceals a contemporary interior, all by Eidsgaard Design. The interior outfitting is by Abeking & Rasmussen and Rodiek and the project is being managed by Burgess.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA