Advanced Composites Group Ltd. (ACG), part of Umeco Composites Structural Materials (UCSM) – a Division of Umeco plc, will be exhibiting on Aisle 36 in Pavilion E at COMPOTEC/SEATEC 2011, which is being held at the CarraraFiere Exhibition Centre, Marina di Carrara, Italy from the 16th to the 18th February 2011.
ACG, represented by personnel from ACG and ACG Italia, will highlight its capabilities across key market sectors, specifically Aerospace, Automotive, Marine, Motorsport and Transport/Infrastructure, and will demonstrate its latest material developments.
Richmond Aerovac, part of Umeco Composites Process Materials (UCPM), will be co-exhibiting with ACG. Personnel from Aerovac Italia SRL will demonstrate Richmond Aerovac’s range of vacuum bagging consumables and ancillary equipment.
ACG will be highlighting its key market sectors:
• Marine: ACG leads the way with its VTM®260 and MTM®57 Series prepreg systems, which have an excellent track record in the highest echelons of yacht racing.
• Motorsport: LTM®, MTM® and HTM® prepreg systems are proven at all levels, including an established pedigree in Formula One.
• Sports & Leisure: ACG materials give the edge for improved performance in activities such as cycling, sailing, kayaking, racquet sports, and fishing.
• Automotive: From prototypes to super cars, proven TS 16949 qualified materials are supplied across the automotive industry.
• Aerospace: MTM®44-1 and MTM®45-1 structural prepreg resin systems developed for the Out-of-Autoclave (OoA) manufacture of primary and secondary aircraft structures.
• Transport: Phenolic and epoxy systems which meet rigorous European Fire and Smoke standards.
Advanced Composites Group
+44 (0)1773 766200
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2020
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!