Superyacht Astra in Portofino
Astra was launched at the Amels shipyard in May 2014, and forms part of the yard’s successful Limited Editions range of yachts designed by Tim Heywood. Amels has successfully bridged the gap between semi-custom and full custom superyachts, setting a course to further develop this segment of the industry. Like her sister superyachts 4You and Apollo, Astra features a timeless light grey hull and snow white superstructure. She was captured at anchor off Portofino earlier this month.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA