Photo: Charl van Rooy / SuperYacht TimesBuilt by Amels in 1982 to a design by Diana Yacht Design, the 48-metre motor yacht Lady Georgina was the first dedicated superyacht built by the Dutch yard and still operates today as a very active private vessel under her experienced owners’ care. Her trademark canoe stern and flared bow design features are characteristic of her time period when she was launched as Katalina for her original owner. The interior arrangement houses two master suites, two double and four twin cabins while her professional crew is accommodated in separate quarters forward on the lower deck. Here she is seen anchored outside Gustavia during the St Barths Bucket last month.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA