Following our exclusive preview of the latest Limited Editions Amels superyacht published on SuperYacht Times yesterday, the Dutch brand has today officially presented the Amels 188 superyacht at the opening morning of the Monaco Yacht Show.
Managing Director Rob Luijendijk comments, “Our clients have been tremendously excited about this yacht. If you look at the 55 metre Amels 180 and the 60 metre Amels 199, they are both unique and very successful designs. The 57.70 metre Amels 188 fits perfectly between these two yachts, bringing something entirely new to a market segment that we have traditionally show leadership in.”
The Amels 188 is scheduled for delivery in spring 2018.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA