Amels conducted the first successful sea trials of its recently-launched 74-metre Amels 242 superyacht, project 7402. The yard reports that the project, the second unit in the Amels Limited Editions 242 lineup after Plvs Vltra, is on schedule to set sail with her owner ahead of the upcoming summer season.
Project 7402was sold just ahead of the 2015 Monaco Yacht Show by Antoine Larricq of Fraser who is representing the owner. The Limited Editions range is designed by Tim Heywood and the owner selected Winch Design to execute the interior of the yacht.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA