Sarah was launched in 2002 by Amels in Holland, to an exterior and interior design by Donald Starkey. Powered by twin 2500HP Caterpillars, she cruises at 15 knots, yet is capable of a 17 knot top speed, thanks to her bulbous bow. She can accomodate 18 guests, and 22 crew.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA