Burgess has sold Blue Attraction, with Edmiston introducing the buyer. Blue Attraction is an elegant, true little superyacht with 5 spacious cabins. She was lengthened in 1995 to accommodate a Mediterranean style platform.
Blue Attraction has proven her seaworthiness on numerous Atlantic crossings and cruises in the Pacific, The North Sea, Red Sea and Mediterranean. In the past she had excellent charter records and is also an ideal yacht for family cruising.
Major refits were undertaken during the winters of 2005 and 2006 for the last owner and these included changing the colour of the hull to blue, new galley, new lighting system throughout, new decks, new deck heads, and a complete refit of interior guest accommodation.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA