74m superyacht Ilona in London
Currently moored in the city of London is the 74-metre superyacht Ilona. The Australian flagged yacht was built by Amels in 2004 to a design by Redman Whiteley Dixon. Ilona has undergone radical cosmetic changes since her launch, the most noteworthy of which is the relocation of her helicopter landing pad, which is now located above the bridge deck with the main deck aft now used as an open deck space.The yacht completed a 2-month refit period ahead of the past summer season that took place at Icon Yachts in the Netherlands.
Photo by Charlie Nowlan
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA