Superyacht Kamalaya in Norway
Seen here cruising up the Norwegian fjords this past weekend is Amels’ 55 metre superyacht Kamalaya. Built as hull 464 by the Dutch shipyard, Kamalaya was launched in 2013 as part of Amels’ Limited Editions 180 series designed by the world renowned Tim Heywood. At the time of her launch she was built as the second yacht in the yard’s highly successful Limited Editions 180 series following Engelberg.
Photo by Martin Hauge-Nilsen
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA