The 52-metre superyacht Kiss the Sky has been sold by Imperial who acted as central agents.
Built by Dutch shipyard Amels in 2001, the 52-metre superyachtKiss the Skyfeatures both exterior and interior design from the drawing boards of Terence Disdale Design. Undertaking an extensive refit in 2009, her interior was completely refreshed by the team at Patrick Knowles Designs.
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA