Superyacht La Familia in Singapore
Currently moored in the ONE°15 Marina in Sentosa Cove, Singapore is the 55m Amels Limited Editions superyacht La Familia. Launched last year by the Dutch shipyard, La Familia features an exterior design by the renowned Tom Heywood, with her owners having selected Lambert & Thurnherr to create the yacht’s customised interior. Amongst her notable characteristics is an impressive 115 sqm sundeck housing a large jacuzzi, plenty of sunloungers and a shaded al fresco dining area to enjoy the very best of life on board. She also features a touch and go helipad, a large swimming platform with a beach club and steam room, and side-opening balconies. La Familia is one of the largest yachts currently in display at the 2016 Singapore Yacht Show. View our full gallery of Day 1 here.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA