Photo: Tom van Oossanen / Tom van OossanenOne of Baglietto’s largest superyacht projects tod ate, the 54-metre Unicorn was launched in 2016 to her experienced owner. For the project, the Italian shipyard partnered with designer Francesco Paszkowksi once again to create a familiar Baglietto feel with a fresh twist. Unicorn builds on the brand’s strong naval roots and Italian yachting flair by having delivered a reliable ocean-going superyacht that carries that familiar sense of flair and style one comes to expect from the shipyard. Unicorn is equipped with twin Caterpillar 3516C engines that can push it to a cruising speed of 12 knots and a maximum speed of 16 knots.
Baglietto will be attending the 2018 Palm Beach International Boat Show next week in Palm Beach, Florida. Get in touch now with Baglietto Americas’ Grant Henderson to set up a meeting with this historic Italian superyacht builder.
Photo by SuperYacht Times
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA