The Balearic Yacht Show was born last November as a response to almost a year without physical yachting events and the need for a meeting point in the industry. The 100% virtual show, featuring over 3000+ attendees to 40 conferences and over 20,000 views, will once again return to our screens from 3rd - 6th June 2021 with even more exciting events and workshops to make it bigger and better than the last. Show organisers, Mallorca Chamber of Commerce and the Balearic Marine Cluster, have this year collaborated with the Palma International Boat Show to create the first hybrid yachting event in the Mediterranean. What to expect:
By using the latest technology to create a virtual platform to meet and interact with industry specialists, visitors to the Balearic Yacht Show can engage with exhibitors first-hand. The event, hosted on a 365 platform named ‘Balearic Marine’, will feature events, conferences, workshops, and unique content from the international marine industry, and will be available for one year after the event has taken place. This is the perfect environment to foster relationships with industry professionals, and for businesses to attract clients from across the globe. As the event is virtual, there is no limit on the number of attendees, benefiting exhibitors who can reach wider audiences without the usual costs involve.
This year there are several new features that will bring the Balearic Yacht Show closer to visitors, including:
1. Several conferences and open discussions held by some of the top industry speakers.
2. Networking opportunities via a personalised dashboard that shows the full list of attendees and will allow interaction with exhibitors directly.
3. Each exhibitor will have their own virtual stand through the online portal which allows visitors to connect and attend workshops, seminars and make any enquiries.
4. The first-ever hybrid event with Palma International Boat Show, where a live connection will be streamed from the physical show and visitors can be interviewed and broadcast onto the platform. QR codes will be placed around the show for people to scan and join into online sessions.
5. The show will be available to everyone around the globe with internet connection, and there are no limitations on registration or capacity.
At this year's Balearic Yacht Show virtual event, there are two packages available to purchase: Essential and Pro, which both include exclusive features and logo visibility. For more information on which package suits their business, exhibitors can download the commercial report. A team of experts are on hand to help exhibitors set up and assist in zoom meetings throughout the event. Those wishing to visit the exhibit can speak to the Balearic Yacht Show commercial team at [email protected] who will answer any questions or provide further information.Register now to be a part of the leading virtual yachting event in the Mediterranean.