Benetti’s 60m superyacht Formosa arriving in Fort Lauderdale
Known as project FB 255 throughout her build, the 60 metre Benetti superyachtFormosawas delivered to her owner last year, and made her international debut at the Monaco Yacht Show that same year. The yacht that was built at the yard’s Livorno facility accommodates up to 12 guests in a large owner’s suite forward on the upper deck, with a further two main deck VIP cabins and four lower deck guest cabins. The yacht, designed in-house by Benetti, has a gym and large pool located on the bridge deck aft. Inside is an elegant and refined interior finished with rich metals and a mixture of various types of woods finished in unique textures. She was seen arriving into Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale, Florida last month.
Photo by Rob Starling
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA