Benetti has introduced their latest 41-metre model to the industry, the Oasis 135. A new model in the Class product line, she has been developed in collaboration with the British studio RWD.Describing the new model and the development of the project, the Italian yard explain: “Oasis 135’ is the evolution of Benetti DNA, a displacement yacht and a new concept of using the spaces and experiencing new lifestyle on board. The project reinterprets the use of internal and external spaces in a more contemporary forward looking way starting from the idea to reconnect the owner with the sea in a very informal use of the boat.”
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA