Turkish shipyard Bering Yachts has announced the successful launch of the inaugural 21.20 metre Bering 70 superyacht, the first in the Yachtship series. She has been constructed with extensive coastal cruising in mind, with comfort at the core of her design.
In regards to her layout, the Bering 70 can be configured in a number of ways, dependent on the individual owner’s requests. She features twin Cummins QSB - 6.7 engines, providing her with a cruising speed of 9 knots, and a top speed of 11 knots. She has a range of 2,500 nm.
Following her launch, she will undertake preliminary sea-trials on the 14th to 19th September in Antalya, Turkey, and is expected to be fully completed by November.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA