The 47.5-metre superyacht Nerissa has been sold due to the successful collaboration between Istanbul-based shipyard Bilgin and Thompson Westwood & White. Her new owner has renamed the yacht Starburst III and has made minor customisations to the yacht, which is due to be completed in one month. Photo: Julien Hubert / SuperYacht TimesThe new owner has also updated the exterior lines by Unique Yacht Design, changing the original white exterior to feature dark grey colouring. Her solid exterior consists of curves divided by rigid lines and amenities such as a sky lounge, relaxation area with seating and Jacuzzi. Photo: Julien Hubert / SuperYacht TimesUpdates to the yacht's interiors - by H2 Yacht Design - includes a minor change in colour palette and additional furniture. The main saloon can easily be transformed into an open saloon thanks to large sliding doors.Powered by twin MTU 12V 2000 diesel engines, she can reach a top speed of 16 knots and a maximum range of 4,000 nm when cruising at 12 knots. The steel and aluminium superyacht debuted at Monaco Yacht Show in 2017 and is to be followed by the next Bilgin 156, Lilium, which is also due to debut at the 2019 Monaco Yacht Show. At the time of sale, Nerissa sold at an asking price of €19.6m which is equivalent to €39,516 per GT.
Market statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- In 2018 Turkish built yachts sold at an average asking price of €9.7m equivalent to €25.037 per GT
- During 2018, yachts built between 2015 and 2019 sold at an average asking price of €22.1m equivalent to €53,333 per GT
- In 2018 yachts in the 45-50-metre range sold at an average asking price of €12.6m or €25.719 per GT
Specific statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Yachts built circa 2017 in Turkey measuring around 47 meters sold at an average asking price of €15.5m or €34,444 per GT
Comparable sales courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Calliope, a 45m RMK Marine built yacht in 2012, had a last asking price of €14.2m which is equivalent to €34,667 per GT
- All About You, an ADA Yacht Works built yacht in 2012, had a last asking price of €15,5m equivalent to €28.629 per GT
- Today there are four Bilgin yachts for sale at an average asking price of €8m or €27,874 per GT
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2020
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!