Blind Date off Antibes
Blind Date off Antibes waiting to dock in the IYCA for the 2009 Antibes Yacht Show, which will open it’s doors today. Blind Date was built by Lürssen in 1995 as Xenia. The 40 metre superyacht was designed by Beiderbeck Designs and is offered for sale through Peter Insull Yacht Marketing, asking $ 15,250,000.
For more superyacht photos visit www.SuperYachtPhoto.com.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA