After being on the market for over a year and having been listed for sale through Burgess and Fraser, the 107-metre Norwegian-built explorer yacht Ulysses has found a new owner. An announcement regarding the sale is not expected, but a call to Burgess has verified that they represented both the buyer and the seller.Photo: Merijn de Waard
Ulysses was built in 2015 by Norwegian offshore specialists Kleven for an experienced owner and later moved to Bremerhaven, Germany where the vessel was outfitted to superyacht standards by Dörries Maritime. Marin Teknikk developed Ulysses tested offshore platform while Oscar Mike worked on the project as exterior stylists with H2 Yacht design taking care of the interior aspects of the yacht.
More recently, Ulysses’ heavy-duty exterior has been slightly restyled and is now finished with a glistening faired hull.
Photo by SuperYacht Times
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA