Bristow-Holmes has announced the sale of the inaugural vessel of the new Benetti Delfino 95 range. The 29 metre motor yacht is due for delivery in spring 2018.
Successor of Benetti’s successful Delfino 93, the new Delfino 95 will feature several improvements, including in regards to her performance where she will reach a top speed of 15 knots and a cruising speed of 13.5 knots.
Founder, Harry Bristow-Holmes, comments on the sale: “This was a particular pleasing deal to work on. We’re delighted to announce that construction has started on our clients next vessel and we're all very much looking forward to taking delivery in spring 2018.”
The sale of the latest Benetti marks the first successful sale of a new build vessel for the British brokerage company.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA