Codecasa is currently hard at work on their fourth 65-metre motor yacht in Pisa with the project’s steel hull structure now compete, ready receive its aluminium superstructure. Construction on Hull F74 started in April this year after the project was signed by her owner.
While hot works continue on the hull and superstructure, the shipyard’s technical team is working on the selection of materials together with the design studio appointed by the owner. The engineering team will ensure that the yacht’s two Caterpillar engines are fitted correctly which will provide the vessel with a top speed of 17 knots during her sea trials that will take place in 2019 ahead of her delivery in the summer
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA