Horizon Yachts has opened its doors on its latest superyacht project in build, the 42.6-metre Horizon EP140 .Currently based at the Taiwan-based shipyard's facility in Kaohsiung, this tri-deck displacement motor yacht is scheduled for completion in 2020.
The yard recently released images of the superyacht undergoing the infusion of its hull and stiffeners in a single shot, using vacuum infusion technology and proprietary 3D resin flow.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA