Hot on the heels of the sale of Maltese Falcon and Oasis and on the first day of the 19th Monaco Yacht Show, Burgess added further credence to the green shoots of economic recovery having taken hold by announcing the sale of the 70.5 metre Amels built Boadicea.
Burgess has a long standing association with this impressive yacht having supervised the build of Boadicea for the owners as well as having managed the yacht and represented her for charter since she was delivered in 1999.
Another milestone brokerage deal for Burgess, who acted for both buyer and seller in the transaction.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA