The Dutch paint experts, CCS Coating Consultants for Superyachts have announced their presence at ports in superyacht hotspots across Europe and beyond, including Italy, the South of France, Spain and Palma de Mallorca, and, beyond Europe, in Dubai and Qatar.
For both new-build and refit projects, CCS can help you to write the acceptance criteria and paint specifications, ensuring that the end result of the paint job is delivered to the highest standard. A CCS coating consultant easily pays itself back, resulting in top-quality results.
Whether you are looking to start a new-build project, a refit, or need help with an existing coating system, CCS has the experience and knowledge to guarantee you the best possible results.
CCS make the coating process as smooth as possible, saving you time and money in the process. To hear more about CCS and the services they offer, or to make an enquiry, head to their website.
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA