The Dutch team at CCS, Coating Consultants for Superyachts, celebrated a particularly busy year in 2017 which saw the paint experts substantially increasing their presence in the Mediterranean to meet demand. With a busy refit season ahead, now the CCS team is looking for a new Technical Support Officer in the Netherlands. Interested in joining the team? Click here for the job description and to apply.
Established in 1992, CCS has invested in people to its best advantage, expanding the company over the past 25 years to now have the ability to inspect any yacht from 25 to 180-metres in length, and more than 1000 projects completed to date: from refits to new builds, from regular inspections to insurance surveys.
To hear more about CCS and how they can assist with the acceptance criteria and paint specifications for your new build or refit project, head to their website.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA