Built out of steel and aluminium by Dutch shipyard Feadship, Arcadia was delivered to her original owners back in 1969. Featuring an exterior design by De Voogt, she is said to have been the first Feadship hull to cross the Atlantic. Currently undergoing a $14,000,0000, four and a half year refit, her interiors have been completely overhauled to include brand new systems and equipment. Her refit includes new woodwork, fixtures and electrical systems.
Able to accommodate six guests in three cabins consisting of a master suite, a VIP suite and a twin, all cabins feature ensuite bathrooms. Crew quarters include two cabins for up to four members of staff. Repowered with CAT 3196 Diesel engines, she has a top speed of 14 knots and a cruising speed of 12.5 knots.
Arcadia was listed with an asking price of $2,995,000 at the time of her sale.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA