The 32.5-metre motor yacht Evnike has been passed down to a new owner recently with Camper & Nicholsons’ Gaston Lees-Buckley acting as the owner's central agent and Simon Turner of Northrop & Johnson Palma having represented the buyer. Photo: Camper & Nicholsons
Launched in 1996 at Lowlands Yachts in the Netherlands and built to a design by De Vries Lentsch, Evnike can accommodate nine guests and four crew members.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA