The classic sailing yacht Letizia has been sold, Northrop & Johnson has announced. Built in 1991 by the British Camper & Nicholsons Shipyard, the 27.74-metre sailing yacht features naval architecture and exterior design by Sparkman & Stephens, with Winch Design responsible for her interior design.
Northrop & Johnson describe her as a ‘prime example of an aluminium Bermuda cutter ketch’. She has been refitted a number of times over the years, her most recent refit being completed in 2014, and accommodates up to six guests on board.
Sold in an in-house deal, with Northrop & Johnson’s Hugo van Schaik representing both the buyer and the seller. At the time of sale, Letizia was listed at an asking price of €1,300,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA