Photo: Tony DavisSeen here in Gibraltar, is the 36.9-metre classic yacht Fair Lady. Previously known as Fair Maid, she was originally built in 1928 by Camper and Nicholson in Gosport, United Kingdom. Her exterior design by Charles E. Nicholson and interior by John Munford was completely renovated in 1996 by Pendennis and included extensive engineering works and a survey of her steel hull and systems. The classic gentleman’s motor yacht is able to accommodate up-to eight guests and a crew of six in a stateroom layout of a master suite, one double, one twin and two singles. Powered by twin Gardner 8L3B 231hp engines, Fair Lady can reach a top speed 12 knots.