Mike Reeves and his Partner Michelle Jana Chan, the travel journalist & BBC Fast Track presenter, will be competing in the 5th Peking to Paris Endurance Rally later this year. They leave Peking on the 28th of May and over the next month will cross China and Mongolia, travel through Russia, the Ukraine, Slovakia and into Europe – ending their journey at the Place Vendome in Paris on the 29th of June.
This classic and vintage motor car challenge will be undertaken in Shiner, a 1940 V8 Ford Coupe which the drivers have lovingly restored from a bare shell. This is the iconic car favoured by the bank robbers Bonnie & Clyde.
To read more, see the route the pair will be taking and look at more photographs please visit their website: www.peking2paris2013.com
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA