Columbus Yachts’ 57m superyacht Taiba arriving in Monaco
Launched last year at the Palumbo Group’s shipyard in Naples is the 57 metre superyacht Taiba.Built with a steel hull and aluminium superstructure, the yacht forms part of the Italian brand’s Classic line, which was first unveiled in 2011 with the 53.70mPrima.Taibawas designed by Sergio Cutolo of Hydro Tec, and features an eclectic interiorinspired by natural elements that has been finished with a variety of woods mixed with mirror and marble surfaces, all from the hand of designer Francesca Cianficconi.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA