Codecasa recently signed the construction of a new 65-metre motor yacht. Work is currently underway at its shipyard in Viareggio in Italy and the project will be ready for delivery in summer 2019.
The new Codecasa 65 follows in the footsteps of motor yachts MAIN, Eternity, and Double Down and will, just as these three previous projects, be built to the client’s personal tastes and cruising requirements. The yacht’s exterior and engineering platform is designed by Codecasa’ in-house department, who are working together by the owner’s chosen design team on the interior spaces of the yacht.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA