The Italian shipyard CRN has announced the sale of a new 62-metre fully-custom project designed by the Dutch design studio Omega Architects.
While Omega Architects will be responsible for the exterior concept, the Italian design firm Pulina DNA will be responsible for the interior design.
Characterised by sporty and sleek exterior lines, CRN’s new fully-custom yacht aims to combine a large size and impressive performance with precise attention to detail in her design. CRN has previously collaborated with Omega Architects in 2014 on the creation of the 73-metre superyacht Yalla.
CRN has three other vessels in build: a 50-metre vessel to be launched this February, a 79-metre superyacht,
CRN 135 and a 62-metre CRN 137.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA