With three superyachts currently under consruction, CRN has added another order to its order book with the sale of a new 70-metre custom motor yacht. Known for now as hull number 139, the project is the design work of Rome-based studio, Vallicelli Design.Photo: CRN
Both the exterior lines and interior arrangement of the project is the work of Andrea Vallicelli and Allessandro Nazareth who are the brains behind the project from its concept phase. CRN’s Technical Office worked closely with the yacht’s two designers during the process. Photo: CRN
No additional information has been disclosed by the shipyard. CRN’s next projects to hit the water are the 79-metre hull 135 and 62-metre hull 137, both scheduled to be completed in 2019. The 62-metre hull 138 is on schedule for a 2020 launch.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA