Dahm International have announced the sale of two Sailing Superyachts, Fidel and Spirit of Bowfish, both listed in dahm international´s brokerage portfolio.
Jochen Brill together with his colleague Alexander Reinsch from Dahm International´s Palma office acted as responsible brokers for the sale of the Jongert 2900s Spirit of Bowfish, in cooperation with De Valk. The asking price for sporty and fast sailing yacht was €2,870,000.
Alexander Reinsch also announced the sale of Fidel, the 33.3 metre Royal Denship, a joint listing with Camper & Nicholsons. Fidel´s asking price was €2,900,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA