The 67 metre Danah Explorer has been relaunched by YachtProjects International following an extensive four-month refit in South Africa.
The refit added an addition deck, solely for the owner’s use, including a gym, spa, private lounge and owner’s stateroom.
Additional works included converting existing spaces into a theatre and major upgrades to audio visual and IT systems. The helicopter pad was moved, which has opened up a new sun deck, and an elevator was installed which serves all decks.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA