A new 63-metre superyacht project by Delta Marine was one of the very last new build yachts to hit the water in 2017 as this highly secretive vessel was lowered into the waters outside Seattle just ahead of New Year’s Eve.
Also currently in build at the yard is the 53-metre Project 174046 designed by Jonathan Quinn Barnett of JQB Design which is expected to be completed later this year.
Photos by SYT reader
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA